Mom and Dad would never eat this because it has Top Ramen in it, but I've had recent cravings for Asian food and this perfectly satisfies me!
1-2 pkg. Chicken Top Ramen (depending on how many noodles you want)
1/2 yellow onion
1 head broccoli
1/2 red pepper
(Any other veggies you feel like adding - squash, zucchini, etc.)
2 chicken breasts
Teriyaki Sauce: 1/4 c. soy sauce, 1 c. water, water+cornstarch, then stuff = honey, brown sugar, pineapple juice, chicken broth, ginger, salt/pepper, garlic powder, etc.,
1. Cut up all veggies to desired size then stir fry in chicken broth/water/oil until tender
2. Cut up chicken to small bite-size pieces. I like to flavor a little with Italian seasoning or salt/pepper
3. Cook Top Ramen according to package directions
4. Combine all the above: veggies, chicken, and Top Ramen
5. While simmering, make the Teriyaki Sauce. Then combine all together and enjoy!