Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Apple Muffins


I first made these muffins when I was in high school and a friend was spending the night at my home.  They were so yummy! I love the apples and cinnamon (I am usually generous with the amount of apples and cinnamon I put in!)




Ingredients:
1 3/4 C. flour
1/4 C. sugar
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 egg
3/4 C. milk
1/3 C. cooking oil
1 C. peeled and chopped apple
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon

Directions:
Stir thoroughly first 5 ingredients; make well in center.  Blend egg, milk, oil, and apple; add all at once to dry mixture.  Stir just till moistened.  Fill greased or papered muffin pans 2/3 full.  Sprinkle with mixture of the 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Bake at 400 about 20 min.  Makes 12 muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment