-2-3 apples, I used Honeycrisps - they were delicious, thanks Grandma!
-peanut butter, natural, maybe not homemade
-coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
-Nuts, any kind you want
-Chocolate chips, any type you want
*this recipe can be made very healthy, semi-healthy, or more yummy
1. Cut apples, can remove skins if want
2. Lightly toss the apples with lemon/lime/pineapple juice to prevent oxidation:)
3. Melt peanut butter until liquid (this is why homemade might not work...)
4. Drizzle peanut butter on apples, as much as desire
5. Sprinkle coconut, nuts, and chocolate chips
6. Can then spread more peanut butter, because why not?!;)
7. This will keep for the night outside the fridge, too long the apples will just start to dehydrate
Hurrah to healthy desserts!